2008 m. gruodžio 1 d., pirmadienis


Writing (a summary): I haven't practiced writing much this term, especially when talking about summaries. I guess that I haven't improved my writing skills much, but I still have my knowledge that I gained the last term.
Writing ESP vocabulary test: Sometimes it was successful, sometimes it wasn't. It's said that you can't do your best if you don't like the task. I should admit that writing ESP vocabulary test is not my favourite task, maybe it could be a reason why I don't feel any progression there. I just try to remember and the results are the same as they were the last term.
Writing class dictations: The only thing that I've noticed is that now I can write down everything the teacher is dictating in a short period of time, while I found it quite difficult last term; I thought that it's not given enough time for this, but now it looks differently.
Listening comprehension in class: I think that I have improved my skills in this area, because even if I still make some mistakes, usually I fill all the gaps and it exhilarates me.
Listening to peers' power point presentations: I've found it quite easy. The vocabulary of my peers is usually similar to mine and that makes the presentation text easy and understandable.
Making power point presentations: I like this task. It's not very hard to make a presentation, the worst thing is to present it in the class. But I should say that the more I practice it the more easy it looks like. I feel the progression this term, because it wasn't so stressful this time and I could speak fluently.
Speaking on ESP themes in class: Even if a can't prepare this task at home, because it is quite spontaneous, I feel quite good about that. I know that I make some mistakes while talking, I also forget some words, but I have more ideas this term and more bravery to talk about it.

1 komentaras:

Unknown rašė...

Hi,

You are receiving this email based on the value I feel your website and the services you offer from your website holds. As the Chief Editor for Counselor.org I continually strive to find the best resources I feel are relevant to what we offer (FREE information), and make sure these resources are available to your users as well. I feel your website would offer an excellent service to my viewing public. Thank you for the time it has taken to read this.
If you need more information please email me back with the subject line as your URL.

Thank You
Sharon
Counselor.org