2007 m. lapkričio 30 d., penktadienis

People that have influenced me


I have met many people in my life. Some of them were more important to me, other - less. Somebody has said, that everybody leave their footprints, when they are going through our lives. If these footprints are deep - it survives for a long time, if it is truthful - it becomes ways. I strongly believe in this aphorism and i wish there were some persons in my life who's footprints will become ways.

At first I want to mention my friend Karolis. We have lived in a neighbourhood and became friends four and half years ago. This person strongly influenced me and changed my life in many aspects. I always admired his knowledge and listened to his stories with a lot of interest. He has influenced my lifestyle, sense of music, attitude of mind. He gave me an opportunity to experience new taste of life and I'm really grateful for that. I believe that our deep relationship will continue forever.

Second very important person in my life is my best friend Almante. We've met about five years ago. This wonderful person learned me to notice a beauty of life and notice little things around as, which can bring us a joy. She has also showed me a singularity of books and persuaded me that there are many wisdom in books. We experienced a lot together and this experience is connecting us event nowdays.
There are a few more persons who I should mention, but I have chosen these two. I don't know why. Maybe because I've met them earlier than others, or maybe because these two persons are really the most iportant to me. I'm really very happy that I had an opportunity to meet them and I believe, that they've left truthful feet in my life and it will become ways :)

5 komentarai:

Eve rašė...
Autorius pašalino šį komentarą.
Eve rašė...

Cosy and warm article. I liked the aphorism also and I believe it is true.
I think people who we met earlier remain the most important ones despite the changes in our lifes.

Ginte rašė...

I liked very much an aphorism, and then i read it i started to think about the people which I met in my life. Also i liked all the stories, and the photos that you included, because your messages looks much more lively with them.

J.Vismontaite rašė...
Autorius pašalino šį komentarą.
J.Vismontaite rašė...

Nice story.No maybe not a story.It is things and true worths in our lives.We can't forget the most important persons who are near